I have also been making large scale procion prints on different fabrics experimenting with scale and shapes. I have had to change me colour palette also as they didn’t work together. After doing a lot of colour testing I have finally got my colours right. This piece is with my old colour palette but I think it still looks effective but I would have liked it if the colours had gone right. I added foil to make it a bit more textural as it was quite simple without. This is something I’m trying to explore through this work. By creating simple patterns and adding texture with foil, flock and stitch.