Digital Experiments. - LO1

Over this week I have been experimenting with digital designs. I have changed my colour palette slightly as some of the colours didn’t work well together. I think these colours look a lot better. I have tried different techniques of cutting up shapes and placing them on the fabric and heat pressing them as well as creating designs on illustrator to be printed through sublimation onto fabric. I am then going to work back into them using stitch and foil.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Today I had a tutorial with Helen to discuss what I might potentially take to new designers. We spoke about how much space I would get, 80cm which is a bit smaller than we had planned. As my samples